Choosing a law firm is an important and personal decision. With the seemingly endless TV ads for the firms in and around the Atlanta area, making your selection is a bit overwhelming. We suggest narrowing your options by searching for Personal Injury law firms located near your home or workplace and creating a list of potentials. Once you have your list, make a few phone calls. Here are some things to consider as you call:
- Is Personal Injury the only field of law the firm practices?
- Will I talk directly with my attorney for the initial consultation?
- How long has the attorney been practicing Personal Injury Law?
- Have you tried a Personal Injury case in front of a jury?
- When was the last time the attorney has taken a doctor’s deposition?
- Will I have the same legal team from start to finish?
- Is my attorney available to meet face to face and talk to me directly?
You can’t get answers to these questions from a TV or radio ad, nor can they convey the personal aspects of an attorney-client relationship. If they are not willing to talk to you directly, how will you know if you are comfortable with them? How will you know if they are willing to take time and explain everything to you? How will you know if you can trust them?
If you’re looking for a Personal Injury attorney, give our office a call and we’ll provide the service you want and deserve. You will speak with Ron Smith directly and experience, first hand, our commitment to treating you with dignity, respect and compassion. (Visit our “Testimonials” page to read what our clients are saying.) .